Recipe by dicentra
From my recipe file box. This is a nice summery salad with lots of veggies.
Top Review by loof
Yummy salad and a great way to use leftover barley! I don't care for raw onion so left that out, otherwise made as directed. The dressing on this was simple but good. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 3 cups cooked barley, cold
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil