- 354.88 ml water
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 236.59 ml barley flour
- 7.39 ml yeast
- 9.85 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 59.14 ml sunflower seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except seeds in the bread machine according to the manufactures directions.
- Press dough / fruit and nut cycle. At the beep add the seeds.
- When cycle is complete remove dough to a floured surface punch down and shape to fit into an oiled loaf pan.
- Rise for 45 minutes. Make a deep cut right across the top. Dust with flour.
- rest for 10 more minutes while oven preheats to 425 degrees. Bake 15 minutes then lower oven to 400 and bake 20 more minutes till you hear a hallow sound when tapped.