7 hrs 15 mins
Not your usual stroganoff. Taken from "The Ground Beef" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place broth, barley, mushrooms, marjoram and pepper in slow cooker.
- 2Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours.
- 3Brown beef 6 to 8 minutes in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to break up the meat.
- 4Drain fat.
- 5Add celery and green onions; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- 6Combine beef mixture and half-and-half in in slow cooker.
- 7Cover; cook on HIGH 10 to 15 minutes or until beef is hot and vegetables are tender.
- 8Serve with parsley garnish.
- 9Serve over cooked noodles if desired.
Browse Our Top Easy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barley Beef Stroganoff (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 61.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: