Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not your usual stroganoff. Taken from "The Ground Beef" cookbook.
Make and share this Barley Beef Stroganoff (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- Place broth, barley, mushrooms, marjoram and pepper in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours.
- Brown beef 6 to 8 minutes in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to break up the meat.
- Drain fat.
- Add celery and green onions; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Combine beef mixture and half-and-half in in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on HIGH 10 to 15 minutes or until beef is hot and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with parsley garnish.
- Serve over cooked noodles if desired.