Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Why leave Fido out? Pup will enjoy these!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chicken soup (low sodium)
- 1 cup plain dry dog food (small-sized kibble)
- garlic powder
- Mix eggs, oil, and water in a bowl.
- Grind dry dog food into a rough meal either in your food processor or blender.
- Stir in a good pinch of garlic powder.
- Add to liquid ingredients and stir well.
- Put 1 qt of water and the chicken soup on to boil.
- Make 1/2-1 inch balls and drop into boiling water. Lower heat to maintain a rolling boil. Cook 3-5 minutes. Don't overcrowd the pot.
- Remove and cool.
- Cover tightly and store in refrigerator.
- Amount will vary due to how large you make the balls.