1/1 Photo of Barking Cauliflower
MMmmm that garlic really starts folks inhaling and barking. This cauliflower is so tasty you will wonder why you never made it before. This is definately a Garlic lovers recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam the cauliflower until just tender (leave some crunch in it) apprx 5 minutes, remove and keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile combine the crumbs, herbs, salt& pepper.
- 3Heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet and add the garlic, saute until the garlic is golden but not too brown.
- 4Stir in the crumbs.
- 5Toss the crumb mixture with the cauliflower and the remaining oil.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barking Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 308.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g