Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I hope your Doggie enjoys these
- 1 1⁄4 lbs beef liver or 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken livers
- 2 cups wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 cup cooked barley
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Liquefy liver and garlic clove in a blender, when its smooth add eggs and peanut butter.
- Blend till smooth.
- In separate mixing bowl combine wheat germ, whole wheat flour, and cooked Barley.
- Add processed liver mixture, olive oil and salt.
- Mix well.
- spread mixture in a greased 9x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till done.
- When cool cut into pieces that accommodate your doggies size.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
My dogs loved these. They smell just like dog food too ;-) They kind of look like meat loaf. Anyhow, I will definitely make these again for my baby dogs. Thank you.