Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I hope your Doggie enjoys these
Make and share this Barking Barley Brownies Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Liquefy liver and garlic clove in a blender, when its smooth add eggs and peanut butter.
- Blend till smooth.
- In separate mixing bowl combine wheat germ, whole wheat flour, and cooked Barley.
- Add processed liver mixture, olive oil and salt.
- Mix well.
- spread mixture in a greased 9x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till done.
- When cool cut into pieces that accommodate your doggies size.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
My dogs loved these. They smell just like dog food too ;-) They kind of look like meat loaf. Anyhow, I will definitely make these again for my baby dogs. Thank you.