Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Store in container for up to 5 days or wrap and freeze for up to two months.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 bananas
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8x4 loaf pan.
- Stir flour and baking powder in a.
- bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat bananas, molasses, oil and eggs, adding the ingredients one at a time.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fold in the apple, Pour batter into the pan.
- Bake for one hour or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn on wire.
- Cool to room temperature and slice and serve.