Recipe by em...
Only four ingredients...better than a "Heath Bar" as it melts in your mouth and won't stick to your teeth or dentures (whichever apply)
- 1 cup butter - 2 stick (cannot be margarine)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- saltine crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Place saltine crackers closely together on cookie sheet.
- Melt brown sugar and butter together in a sauce pan or in the microwave.
- Pour sugar mixture over crackers and spread to coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over crackers immediately.
- Let soften and melt, then spread.
- Let cool. Refrigerate until hardened.
- Break into bite-sized pieces like peanut brittle.