- 400 g powdered milk
- 250 g whipped cream
- 50 g sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oil
- 10 g almonds, chopped
- 10 g pistachios, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 6 inch square baking pan.In a large microwave safe bowl mix dry milk, cream and sugar.
- Mix well and heat in microwave on high 4minutes, stopping oven to stir the mixture every 1 min.
- The mixture will reach a fudge-like consistency.
- Pour into a prepared pan, spreading it in an even layer garnish with almonds.
- Allow to cool around 1 hour.Use a plastic knife to cut into squares or cut into shapes using cookie cutters.