Recipe by Linds886
My aunt named this recipe "Barf" when she was in high school because, well, that's what it looks like. It's another one of those hamburger/rotel/velveeta recipes but I can never find the exact recipe when I want it so I'm adding it here!
- 453.59 g hamburger meat
- 453.59 g Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 (453.59 g) can enchilada sauce (I use one mild and one hot)
- 283.49 g can rotel (I use the can that says sauce only, we don't like the texture)
- 226.79 g can mushrooms, drained
- 113.39 g can green chilies