Recipe by Linds886
My aunt named this recipe "Barf" when she was in high school because, well, that's what it looks like. It's another one of those hamburger/rotel/velveeta recipes but I can never find the exact recipe when I want it so I'm adding it here!
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans enchilada sauce (I use one mild and one hot)
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel (I use the can that says sauce only, we don't like the texture)
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies