Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My aunt named this recipe "Barf" when she was in high school because, well, that's what it looks like. It's another one of those hamburger/rotel/velveeta recipes but I can never find the exact recipe when I want it so I'm adding it here!
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans enchilada sauce (I use one mild and one hot)
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel (I use the can that says sauce only, we don't like the texture)
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- Brown hamburger meat, drain.
- Throw in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook over medium-low heat until cheese is melted.