Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my grandmother's recipe from Bari, Italy. It is a little unusual but I've grown to love it, hope you do too. Crisp iceberg lettuce, hard boiled eggs and fresh orange juice. Yum...
- 4 -5 cups iceberg lettuce, rinsed and bite size pieces
- 3⁄4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (no subs)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs, hard boiled sliced
- black pepper, lots
- Combine all ingredients and toss gently.
- Shouldn't be floating in the dressing and the lettuce must be cold and crisp.