1/2 Photos of Barefoot Contessa's Turkey Meatloaf
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 45 mins
This is an Ina Garten recipe from the Barefoot Contessa Cookbook. My husband is fussy about his meatloaf, but really likes the texture and flavor of this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F.
- 2Saute onions in olive oil until translucent, about 15 minutes.
- 3Add salt, pepper, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, chicken stock and tomato paste and mix well.
- 4Allow to cool to room temperature.
- 5Combine ground turkey, bread crumbs, egg and onion mixture in a large bowl.
- 6Mix wll and shape into a rectangular loaf on an ungreased sheet pan.
- 7Spread the ketchup evenly on top.
- 8Bake for 1 1/2 hours until the internal temperature is 160F and the meatloaf is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barefoot Contessa's Turkey Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.0
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 266.2 mg
- Sodium 1180.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 62.5 g