1/1 Photo of Barefoot Contessa's Roasted Tomatoes
I saw Ina make these on her cooking show. The episode was entitled "Photo Finish". These tomatoes are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Arrange the tomatoes on a sheet pan, cut sides up, in a single layer.
- 3Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle the garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper over the tomatoes.
- 4Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, until the tomatoes are concentrated and beginning to caramelize.
- 5Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barefoot Contessa's Roasted Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 665.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g