Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy and delicious!
- 1⁄2 pint fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon framboise liqueur
- Place the package of raspberries, the granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Pour the cooked raspberries, the jam, and Framboise into the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and process until smooth.
- Chill (for two to three hours).
Fabulous sauce!! I have been meaning to make this every since I saw Ina make it on her show! I used this sauce to go over some vanilla frozen yogurt and it was to die for!! I only used 1/2 cup jam because I thought I had more in my fridge than I did. It still turned out rich and wonderful!! I used a sieve before chilling to remove the raspberry seeds. Used Knott's Berry Farm jam and Chambord instead of the Framboise. Loved this a lot, will definitely make again!!! Thanks for posting!!