Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
I just watched Barefoot Contessa and she made a romantic breakfast for dinner for her husband....I have posted the other things she made which are Barefoot Contessa's Hash Browns - Ina Garten, Barefoot Contessa's Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Barefoot Contessa's Challah French Toast. She also made sausage links which I'm sure everyone knows how to cook in a pan ;>
- vanilla bean
- sugar (made by leaving a vanilla bean stick in your sugar over a long period of time, you need enough to co)
- 2 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor (raspberry liquor)
- 1 tablespoon Chambord raspberry liquor
- 2 -3 raspberries
- enough champagne, to fill the rest of the glass
- Place the sugar in a small dish.
- Place the 1 tbsp chambord in a small dish.
- Dip rim of a flute glass (or other tall thin glass) into chambord then into sugar.
- Let dry completely.
- Place a few raspberries in bottom of glass.
- Fill with 2 tbsps of chambord.
- Fill rest of glass to top with champagne.
How could Chambord and Champagne ever fail?
Made this for Valentine's Day! I loved the pink color, and it tasted great.
This is a beautiful drink for Valentine's Day! I especially loved rimming the glass with the Chambord & sugar, it's a pretty light pink color. I did require a higher "Chambord to champagne" ratio, finding that I liked a 1/3 to 2/3 or more combination. Gorgeous color, fantastic flavor and very pretty! Thanks so much Bri for sharing this recipe with us.