1/2 Photos of Barefoot Contessa's Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
Adapted from Barefoot Contessa Family Style Cookbook, 2002. Roasted asparagus is so yummy and is good with or without the cheese, so you decide!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2If the stalks of the asparagus are thick, peel the bottom half of each or break the bottom part off.
- 3Combine all the ingredients, except the cheese, in a bowl.
- 4After combining, arrange the asparagus on a parchment-lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- 5Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender.
- 6Sprinkle with the cheese and return to the oven for another minute.
- 7Serve with lemon wedges.
- 8**Ina Garten prefers thick asparagus to thin ones; as they have more flavor.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barefoot Contessa's Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 325.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: