1/14 Photos of Barefoot Contessa's Oven Roasted Bacon
This is the best way to cook bacon. It cooks more evenly this way and more importantly, it requires little attention. The most wonderful part is you don't have grease spatters on your stove!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -10 slices centre cut apple-smoked bacon
- black pepper (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Place a sheet of parchment paper on a sheet pan.
- 3Lay the bacon on top of the parchment paper.
- 4Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the bacon is really crispy.
- 5Drain on paper towels and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barefoot Contessa's Oven Roasted Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: