1/3 Photos of Barefoot Contessa's Maple- Roasted Bacon
I saw Ina make this on her food network cooking show. The episode was entitled "Bed and Breakfast". Cooking bacon in the oven instead of frying it on the stovetop is a very easy preparation method.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place a baking rack on a sheet pan and arrange the bacon in 1 layer on the baking rack.
- 3Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the bacon begins to brown.
- 4Remove the pan carefully from the oven; there will be hot grease in the pan!
- 5Brush the bacon slices with maple syrup and bake for another 3 to 5 minutes, until the bacon is a warm golden brown.
- 6Transfer the bacon to a plate lined with paper towels and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barefoot Contessa's Maple- Roasted Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.1
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 1965.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 31.5 g