Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is simple, fresh and delicious. Ina's recipe doesn't call for any garlic, but if you like garlic I would suggest adding a minced clove.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, scallions, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and blend.
- Serve at room temperature.
Excellent dip. It disappeared in a flash! :)