Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw Ina make this on her television show entitled, "Welcome Back Breakfast".
- 2 ripe peaches, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- Place the peaches, lemon juice, and sugar in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process until smooth.
- Press the mixture through a sieve and discard the peach solids in the sieve.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the peach puree into each Champagne glass and fill with cold prosecco (sparkling wine).
- Serve immediately.
This was just kinda blah for me. I think i like my bellinis to have more stuff in them like peach liquer etc.
Well...it doesn't get any easier or more delicious. A wonderful brunch drink! I used Korbel cuz that's what was in the fridge. DD added some to her milk to make a milkshake, lol. Great recipe - thanks for sharing! Made for the August bevvy tag.