- 2 ripe peaches, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the peaches, lemon juice, and sugar in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process until smooth.
- Press the mixture through a sieve and discard the peach solids in the sieve.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the peach puree into each Champagne glass and fill with cold prosecco (sparkling wine).
- Serve immediately.