1/3 Photos of Barefoot Contessa Pasta With Sun-Dried Tomatoes - Ina Garten
Wonderful dish for the summer and your fresh tomatoes. This recipe serves 12, so you may want to cut in half for smaller servings. Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I have just made it myself. Findings: I used different pasta since it's what I had to hand, and this made quite a large serving bowl filled to the top, and fusilli would have been easier to mix so it's the better choice. Taste? (dreamy look coming over me) awesome... if you love sundried tomatoes you gonna Looooove this ! I doubled the dressing,(more garlic is good) but left the capers to be added at the end by those who like them.. the bowl with the dressing would probably have been licked clean if only the others would have left one of us at the table alone LOL ! the dressing and the pasta compliment each other perfectly. We totally adored this recipe, I hope that you do too :) ZWT REGION: Italy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fusilli (spiral)
- kosher salt
- olive oil
- 1 lb ripe tomato, cut in medium dice
- 1/4 cup good black olives, such as Kalamata, pitted and diced
- 1 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, cut in medium dice
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup packed basil leaves, cut in julienne
- 1Cook pasta in large pot of boiling, salted water with splash of oil. Boil 12 minutes, or according to directions on package. Drain well and allow to cool.
- 2Place pasta in bowl and add tomatoes, olives, mozzarella and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- 3To make dressing: Combine sun-dried tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, capers, salt and pepper in food processor until almost smooth.
- 4Pour dressing over pasta, sprinkle with Parmesan and basil and toss well.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barefoot Contessa Pasta With Sun-Dried Tomatoes - Ina Garten
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 695.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 17.3 g