1/7 Photos of Bare Pantry Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Dine & Dish's Note:
This recipe is so easy and requires so few ingredients that many doubt how good it will be. Well..I'm here to tell you that these are one of the best chocolate chip cookie bars you can make! No eggs, so the dough is great to eat as well :) Give it a try...I know you'll love them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Beat butter, sugar, vanilla & salt.
- 3Gradually add flour and continue mixing.
- 4Stir in 1 1/2 cups chocolate morsels.
- 5Press into ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- 6Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes until golden on edges.
- 7Cool in pan until slightly warm.
- 8For topping:.
- 9Microwave 1/2 cup of chips in a ziploc bag for 1 minute on HIGH. Watch carefully.
- 10Knead the bag around until the morsels are melted and smooth.
- 11Cut a tip in the corner of the bag and drizzle chocolate onto the bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bare Pantry Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.5
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 176.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g