- 158.51 ml boiling water
- 56.69 g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 314.66 ml 1% low-fat milk
- 236.59 ml brewed espresso or 236.59 ml strong coffee
- 59.14 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 2 inch orange rind, strip
- 59.14 ml frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- cocoa powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 2/3 cup boiling water and chopped chocolate in a medium saucepan, stirring until chocolate melts.
- Add milk and next 4 ingredients (through rind); cook over medium-low heat, stirring with a whisk. Heat 5 minutes or until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan, stirring frequently (do not boil).
- Discard rind. Pour 1 cup mixture into each of 4 mugs. Spoon 1 tablespoon whipped topping over each serving. Dust with cocoa powder, if desired.