- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄3 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup brewed espresso or 1 cup strong coffee
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 inches orange rind, strip
- 1⁄4 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- cocoa powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 2/3 cup boiling water and chopped chocolate in a medium saucepan, stirring until chocolate melts.
- Add milk and next 4 ingredients (through rind); cook over medium-low heat, stirring with a whisk. Heat 5 minutes or until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan, stirring frequently (do not boil).
- Discard rind. Pour 1 cup mixture into each of 4 mugs. Spoon 1 tablespoon whipped topping over each serving. Dust with cocoa powder, if desired.