1/2 Photos of Barb's Best Zucchini Bread
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This is an awesome recipe from my sister. I don't know where she got it, but it is absolutely scrumptious and a must-have for all of you gardeners out there :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325* and grease bottom only of two 9 x 5 bread pans.
- 2Beat eggs until foamy.
- 3Stir in sugar, zucchini, oil and vanilla.
- 4Combine dry ingredients and spices and gradually add to wet ingredients.
- 5Fold in nuts and raisins.
- 6Pour into prepared pans.
- 7Bake for 60 to 80 minutes or until center tests done.
- 8Cool for 10 minutes on rack and then remove from pans.
- 9Cool completely on rack before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barb's Best Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 290.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g