Cook1 hr 10 mins
This is an awesome recipe from my sister. I don't know where she got it, but it is absolutely scrumptious and a must-have for all of you gardeners out there :)
- Preheat oven to 325* and grease bottom only of two 9 x 5 bread pans.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Stir in sugar, zucchini, oil and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and spices and gradually add to wet ingredients.
- Fold in nuts and raisins.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 60 to 80 minutes or until center tests done.
- Cool for 10 minutes on rack and then remove from pans.
- Cool completely on rack before slicing.