Recipe by Barb G.
We have been trying different ways to make fish tacos. I came up with this very easy, tasty recipe.This recipe does not call for seasoned salt. I could not get Lawry's Baja Chipotle sauce to post right.
Top Review by SharonChen
These fish tacos are delicious! I breaded 3 tilapia fillets with Italian style bread crumbs and dotted with butter, then baked the fish at 400F for 12 minutes. It wasn't crispy crispy, but it was good enough. I didn't find Lawry's Chipotle sauce at the grocery store. So a bottle of Lawry's Zesty Seafood sauce was picked up. I mixed the sauce with Chipotle hot sauce and the flavor was great with the fish tacos. Will make those again!
- 6 crunchy breaded fish fillets (any brand)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (with carrots & red cabbage)
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 -4 tablespoons Lawry's baja chipotle sauce with lime juice (more or less to taste)
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (or multi-grain)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake fish according to directions on package.
- Mix sour cream & Lawry marinade in a small bowl.
- Heat tortillas in microwave until warm.
- When fish is crispy, cut fish into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Place fish on tortilla top with sauce(we like lots of sauce) & cabbage; roll up & enjoy.