Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We have been trying different ways to make fish tacos. I came up with this very easy, tasty recipe.This recipe does not call for seasoned salt. I could not get Lawry's Baja Chipotle sauce to post right.
- 6 crunchy breaded fish fillets (any brand)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (with carrots & red cabbage)
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 -4 tablespoons Lawry's baja chipotle sauce with lime juice (more or less to taste)
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (or multi-grain)
- Bake fish according to directions on package.
- Mix sour cream & Lawry marinade in a small bowl.
- Heat tortillas in microwave until warm.
- When fish is crispy, cut fish into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Place fish on tortilla top with sauce(we like lots of sauce) & cabbage; roll up & enjoy.
Quick, easy and tasty recipe! I was glad to find Lawry?s Baja Chipotle Sauce with Lime Juice. Mixing it with sour cream made a really good sauce. Great alternative to the cilantro sauce I usually make with fish tacos and much easier!
Simple, quick and delicious!!! Like the others, Lawry's Chipotle sauce was not at my grocer, however, there was some type of creamy chipotle sauce that worked perfectly. I only cooked up five pieces of fish at first ... those were gobbled up and I ended up cooking up the rest of the box!!! Great recipe for a last minute meal. Thank U Barb :)
OH SO GOOD! Like BerrySweet I could't find Lawry's Baja sauce. so I used Klyn's Chipotle Salsa Negra (Dark Chipotle Salsa) Chipotle Salsa Negra (Dark Chipotle Salsa). I breaded my own fish, personal preference. Thanks for sharing.