Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We have been trying different ways to make fish tacos. I came up with this very easy, tasty recipe.This recipe does not call for seasoned salt. I could not get Lawry's Baja Chipotle sauce to post right.
- Bake fish according to directions on package.
- Mix sour cream & Lawry marinade in a small bowl.
- Heat tortillas in microwave until warm.
- When fish is crispy, cut fish into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Place fish on tortilla top with sauce(we like lots of sauce) & cabbage; roll up & enjoy.