Barb Gertz's Note:
We have been trying different ways to make fish tacos. I came up with this very easy, tasty recipe.This recipe does not call for seasoned salt. I could not get Lawry's Baja Chipotle sauce to post right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake fish according to directions on package.
- 2Mix sour cream & Lawry marinade in a small bowl.
- 3Heat tortillas in microwave until warm.
- 4When fish is crispy, cut fish into 1/2 inch chunks.
- 5Place fish on tortilla top with sauce(we like lots of sauce) & cabbage; roll up & enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barb's Baja Crispy Fish Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.1
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 965.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded fish fillets
Lawry's baja chipotle sauce with lime juice