Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was submitted by tanaquil at all recipes. I really found it was a very good and a nice change from other sandwiches.
- 1 (7 ounce) can solid white tuna, drained and flaked
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise or 6 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried minced onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- in a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and onion flakes.
- season eith remaining ingredients.
- mix well.
- serve on crackers or as sandwich spread.
Great recipe! Made it once for my family and it has now become the only way they like to eat tuna sandwiches!
We know we need to eat tuna but don't like the taste of it. This helps disguise it tremendously! I cut the dressing in half and used onion powder. Will be making this quite often. Thanks!
This recipe made my husband very happy! The flavor is delicious, and an interesting change from other recipes. We eat a lot of tuna, so it's nice to have another recipe to go in the rotation! Made for PAC Fall 09.