Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The best rolls ever for a holiday or special dinner.
- 1⁄4 ounce dry yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 cups self rising flour
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- In a large bowl combine flour and sugar, set aside.
- Mix water and yeast until yeast dissolves.
- Add egg to the yeast mix well.
- Melt butter and add to the flour mixture.
- Add the yeast mix to the flour, mix well.
- Cover and set in a warm place for at least 20 minutes until mixture rises.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease muffin pan with spray oil.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups about half way.
- Bake for 20 minutes.