1/1 Photo of Barbequed Scallops on Rice 1-2-3
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
We love these tangy, cajun barbequed scallops! They're very quick and easy to make- just 30 minutes in the oven. Be sure to allow 2 hours for marinating time. It really makes them extra special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the scallops and pat dry.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the rice. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 450. Spread the scallops (with the marinade) evenly in a 13x9 baking pan. Bake on top rack of oven for 15 minutes.
- 4Stir the scallops, turn off the oven and leave them in there for 15 more minutes with the door closed.
- 5Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbequed Scallops on Rice 1-2-3
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 979.8
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 1626.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 51.5 g