- 118.29 ml tomato sauce
- 44.37 ml chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml prepared mustard
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 4 hamburger buns
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, simmer together the tomato sauce, onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and cool completely.
- Mix the beef with the barbecue sauce in a large bowl.
- Shape into 4 patties and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Grill the hamburgers for 7-8 minutes.