1/1 Photo of Barbequed Cowboy Burgers
The George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, simmer together the tomato sauce, onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- 2Simmer for 10 minutes and cool completely.
- 3Mix the beef with the barbecue sauce in a large bowl.
- 4Shape into 4 patties and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 5Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- 6Grill the hamburgers for 7-8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbequed Cowboy Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 571.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 29.1 g