Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine Cookbook
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 lb hamburger
- 4 hamburger buns
- cooking spray
- In a small saucepan, simmer together the tomato sauce, onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and cool completely.
- Mix the beef with the barbecue sauce in a large bowl.
- Shape into 4 patties and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Grill the hamburgers for 7-8 minutes.