Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine Cookbook
Make and share this Barbequed Cowboy Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, simmer together the tomato sauce, onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and cool completely.
- Mix the beef with the barbecue sauce in a large bowl.
- Shape into 4 patties and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Grill the hamburgers for 7-8 minutes.