Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Bon Appettit June 2000. This is my favorite burger recipe - keeps them perfectly moist and is easy and flavorful.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, purchased
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- cheddar cheese, grated
- Mix first 5 ingredients and form into patties. Cook by preferred method and melt cheddar cheese on top.
Good burger. We made ours without buns for a quick dinner before work. Made for 2011 Favorites game.
These were good. I used a pound of meat, 1/8 cup of bbq sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon of everything else. These were moist and we enjoyed them.
Very good burgers. We made them on Sunday with 1 lb of lean ground beef and 1/8 cup barbecue sauce. We made them again yesterday. This is one of the best burgers we made. And so simple. Thanks Judythai :) Made for I Recommend tag game