1/1 Photo of Barbecued Zucchini-Two Ingredients!
This is the easiest side dish you will ever make! Everyone we have ever served this to cannot believe there are only 2 ingredients. Even non-zucchini lovers will come back for seconds. We use the exact same recipe for asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 zucchini (green or yellow, 8-inch)
- 1/3 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1Cut zucchini lengthwise into 1/2 to 3/8 inch thick slices.
- 2Place in oval casserole dish and add dressing.
- 3Flip slices around to coat with dressing.
- 4Cook directly on outdoor barbecue on medium heat for approximately 8-10 minutes or until zucchini is golden with grill marks.
- 5Baste frequently with leftover dressing, turning often.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Zucchini-Two Ingredients!
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 676.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g