This is the easiest side dish you will ever make! Everyone we have ever served this to cannot believe there are only 2 ingredients. Even non-zucchini lovers will come back for seconds. We use the exact same recipe for asparagus.
- 3 zucchini (green or yellow, 8-inch)
- 1⁄3 cup zesty Italian dressing
- Cut zucchini lengthwise into 1/2 to 3/8 inch thick slices.
- Place in oval casserole dish and add dressing.
- Flip slices around to coat with dressing.
- Cook directly on outdoor barbecue on medium heat for approximately 8-10 minutes or until zucchini is golden with grill marks.
- Baste frequently with leftover dressing, turning often.