- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, cut in strips
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure maple syrup or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil. Add onion and garlic and salt for 3-4 minutes.
- Add ham, and cook for 2-3 more minutes or until browned.
- Add beans, mustard, cider vinegar, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper flakes and cook until heated through, about 5-7 minutes.