- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 lbs turkey breast, cut into strips 6 "long x 1-inch wide
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, hea oil.
- Add onion and saute until soft and golden.
- Stir in chili sauce, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar and paprika.
- Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes, pour into large baking dish.
- Thread turkey strips onto skewers.
- Broil or BBQ turkey 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until no longer pink.
- Place in BBQ sauce and coat completely. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.