Recipe by papergoddess
Tasty and economical meal.
Top Review by lovinmykids
I was extremely impressed with this recipe. It was absolutely moist and amazing for taste. It was soo much better then trying to make a soup out of the legs. I am definetely going to keep this and buy more legs. Thanks for sharing
- 4 turkey drumsticks (about 1 lb. each)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange drumsticks in a casserole dish; salt, pepper and add 1/2 cup water.
- Cover tightly and bake at 350°F for 2- 2 1/2 hours.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Melt butter in baking pan; turn drumsticks in butter and bake, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F; mix catsup, brown sugar, dry mustard and nutmeg; pour over drumsticks.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes more.