Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of my favorites! This recipe is adapted from one I found on the internet and it is very easy and quick to make.
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce, baste & glaze
- 2 tablespoons Burgundy wine
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine teriyaki baste & glaze, wine, garlic and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and thoroughly cooked, turning over and brushing frequently with baste & glaze mixture during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
I made this to go with our theme of Teriyaki night and it was delicious. Instead of the bottled teriyaki sauce tho I used one of my other PAC chef recipes.