Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Barbeques, Parties and Potlucks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup crabmeat, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 dozen large shrimp
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Melt butter in skillet;.
- Saute onion, celery and green pepper over medium heat.
- Stir in flour and milk, stirring constantly until thick.
- Add bread crumbs, crab meat, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Shell and devein shrimp, leaving on tails.
- Slit back of shrimp.
- Put two shrimp together with crab stuffing.
- Hold together with toothpicks.
- Chill until ready to cook.
- Broil 5 inches from heat.
- Baste occasionally with your favorite barbecue sauce until shrimp are done, about 5 minutes on each side.