Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 8 lebanese eggplants
- 2 red sweet peppers
- 2 yellow sweet peppers
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cut eggplants and peppers into 2 cm pieces.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and add a little salt to taste.
- Toss together so vegetables are coated.
- Preheat BBQ plate on medium-high heat.
- Add the vegetables and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring and tossing every minute or so until vegetables are done.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve warm or room temperature.