Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
I could eat these till the cows come home. My mates make fun of me because I can make almost a whole meal of them (have to save SOME room for dessert!)
- 2 ounces unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons English mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 4 corn on the cob, husks and silks removed
- Melt the butter in a small pan then stir in mustard, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place each lug of corn on a 1-foot square piece of heavy duty aluminium foil.
- Drizzle with the butter mixture then wrap loosely and seal.
- Grill over medium-hot coals for 15-20 minutes, or until the corn is tender.
- Serve hot.
I never thought I'd do anything other than boil or roast (then serve with butter) with fresh corn-on-the-cob, but this is wonderful stuff. I chickened out on the horseradish and used only about one teaspoon, but next time I'll use two. Terrific dish for serving at a summer barbecue, along with ribs.
Great! Especially the day after. I completely agree with the author that I could make a meal out of them! Excellent for BBQ's!+