Buggerlugs Cuddlemorphus Girvan's Note:
I could eat these till the cows come home. My mates make fun of me because I can make almost a whole meal of them (have to save SOME room for dessert!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a small pan then stir in mustard, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2Place each lug of corn on a 1-foot square piece of heavy duty aluminium foil.
- 3Drizzle with the butter mixture then wrap loosely and seal.
- 4Grill over medium-hot coals for 15-20 minutes, or until the corn is tender.
- 5Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Spicy Lugs of Maize
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.4
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 29.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g