1/9 Photos of Barbecued Spiced Fish
This is out of "The Backyard Barbecue Cookbook". I have it marked as being excellent! Please note: "NOT FOR SENSITIVE TONGUES" Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (8 ounce) white fish fillets, firm
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
combine ingredients below to make the dry marinade
- 1Dry fish fillets with paper towels and brush with melted butter, set aside.
- 2To make the dry marinade: Combine all the dry spices and sprinkle over the buttered fish fillets.
- 3Cook the fillet on a lightly greased grill for 8-10 minutes, tuning once during cooking time.
- 4Note: You may find it easier to make a double quantity of this dry marinade and store the remaining mixture for later use. Store in a covered airtight jar in the freezer for best results. It adds flavor to seafood, poultry and beef.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Spiced Fish
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 183.6 mg
- Sodium 558.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 42.4 g