Recipe by Texas Spud
My grandma makes this all the time; I loved it when I was little and I still love it now. There are very few ingredients and it tastes so yummy!
- 3 lbs pork spareribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the spareribs in baking pan and cover.
- Bake at 325°F for 2-3 hours until meat is tender.
- Pour off fat and remove bones (carefully--it's hot!).
- Combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and brown sugar.
- Salt and pepper meat to taste.
- Baste spareribs with sauce and continue baking 30-40 minutes.