Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A simple but tasty recipe. The sauce is alittle spicy and thickens as it bakes. A sure crowd pleaser.
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 -4 lbs country-style spareribs
- Mix all ingredients except ribs in a roaster.
- Add ribs and turn to coat with sauce.
- Cover and bake 350 for 1 1/2 -2 hours, basting with sauce as it cooks.