Recipe by CaliforniaJan
Serve with corn on the cob and potato salad. Mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and green, yellow or red pepper pieces could also be added to each skewer.
Top Review by diner524
I made this using 2 large chicken breast, that I sliced, added it to the marinade along with chunks of onion and green pepper. The only thing I changed to the marinade was to leave out the rosemary, due stong dislike of it. I let the meat/veggies marinade through the day and then skewered the chicken and veggies and cooked on the grill. Served with a chicken rice and green beans for a wonderful meal. Made for your win in the football pool, congrats!!!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into strips about 1 1/2-inches long and 3/4-inch thick. Combine remaining ingredients in a glass dish. Stir chicken into marinade. Cover and chill for 3 to 6 hours. Drain off marinade and thread chicken strips lengthwise onto skewers. Grill over hot coals for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.