1/3 Photos of Barbecued Shrimp With Garlic Mayonnaise
Crafty Lady 13's Note:
Perfectly marinated and barbecued shrimp served with a rich garlic mayonnaise. Another recipe from the Sizzling Grills and Spectacular Salads cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Ingredients for Garlic Mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk (large)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic cloves, minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cooking oil
Ingredients for Seafood Marinade
- 1Garlic Mayonnaise: Process first 5 ingredients in blender or food processor for about 2 minutes until creamy. With motor running, slowly pour 3/4 cup cooking oil through hole in lid until mixture is pale and thickened. Transfer to small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Makes about 1 cup mayonnaise. Tip: The Garlic Mayonnaise can be made 1 or 2 days ahead. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- 2Seafood Marinade: Combine the 5 marinade ingredients in medium bowl. Makes about 1/3 cup.
- 3Add shrimp. Toss until coated. Cover with plastic wrap. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Drain and discard marinade.
- 4Preheat grill to medium. Cook shrimp on greased grill for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally; until shrimp are pink. Do not overcook. Serve with Garlic Mayonnaise.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Shrimp With Garlic Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.5
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 291.6 mg
- Sodium 571.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 27.9 g