Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Barbecued Shrimp for your Nu-Wave Oven
- 3 lbs large shrimp, about 45, shelled, leaving the tails intact, butterflied, and deveined
- 2 cups spicy tomato base barbecue sauce
- Insert a 10-inch bamboo skewer at the tail end of each shrimp and thread the shrimp onto it.
- Brush the shrimp with the barbecue sauce and arrange them on a 4" rack.
- Just before grilling brush the shrimp again with the sauce, grill them on High for 2~3 minutes on each side, or until they are pink and springy to the touch, and serve them warm or at room temperature.