- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel shrimp and cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine garlic, onion powder, cumin and melted butter.
- Marinate shrimp and chicken while preparing grill.
- String shrimp and chicken onto separate skewers. Cook about 5 inches above hot coals, allowing 5 minutes for shrimp and 10 minutes for chicken.
- Turn once or twice while cooking and baste often with remaining marinade.